31) Ş. Massoumılari, M. Doğancı, S. Velioğlu*, Unveiling the Potential of MXenes for H2 Purification and CO2 Capture as an Emerging Family of Nanomaterials, AIChE Journal, e17837. (Selected to special issue of “2022 Futures Issue of the AIChE Journal”)
30) A. Güvensoy-Morkoyun, S. Velioğlu*, Ahunbay M. G., Tantekin-Ersolmaz S. B.*, Desalination Potential of Aquaporin-Inspired Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubes: Bridging Between Simulation and Experiment, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 14 (24) (2022) 28174-28185.
29) M. Doğancı, S. Velioğlu*, Identification of H2/CO2 Separation Performance of Inorganic Porous Adsorbents via Molecular Simulations, International Journal of Environment and Geoinformatics, 9 (3)(2022) 128-139.
28) S. Velioğlu*, Selective adsorption of acidic gases from ternary mixture by acetate- and sulfonate-based ionic liquids at molecular level, Turkish Journal of Chemistry, 46 (2022) 128-139.
27) A. Güvensoy-Morkoyun, Kürklü-Kocaoğlu, S., Yıldırım, C., Velioğlu, S., Karahan, H. E., Bae, T. H., Tantekin-Ersolmaz, Ş. B.*, Carbon Nanotubes Integrated in Polyamide Membranes by Support Pre-Infiltration Improve the Desalination Performance, Carbon, 185 (2021) 546-557.
26) Y. Ma, Velioğlu S., Trinh T. A., Wang R., Chew J. W.*, Investigation of Surfactant−Membrane Interaction Using Molecular Dynamics Simulation with Umbrella Sampling, ACS ES&T Engineering, 1 (10) (2021) 1470-1480.